How My Chest Fell Off In a Public Market - Oauvoices |campus information at its peak

Breaking

Friday 9 March 2018

How My Chest Fell Off In a Public Market


How My Chest Fell Off In a Public Market

Have always love to go out without bra, bra always looks likes a burden to me that's where more matter which kind of cloth I wear am always without it
It all happens in a day when I went to market to buy something I wore a cloth that shows my cleavage but the cloth really exposed my chest, I was talking to the woman am buying something from and I noticed all guys around are just staring at me I don't mind the looks it's me and I know what is good for me.

After selecting all what I wanted to buy it was about to give the woman the money when the money fell off her hand, As I tried to help her with the money on the ground my chest fell off and I was really embarrassed with the looks of the people around me From that day I Have learnt to be wearing something that cover my chest wherever I go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear your comment after reading each post